BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Long Time Din Cum Bck~!

start from this year, i must study hard
this just only for coming soon test
P-M-R!!
i hope i can get straight A in my result
hope i can do it very well
this new year - 2 0 1 0
many things happen on me and my lovely dear
like we talk about something later got one of us will suddenly become unhappy
so easy unhappy, angry, jealous and more
why will become like this?
who can answer me?
no-one
it must only setter by ourself
i dont want you leave me alone
i dont want anyperson replace you in my heart or somebody replace me
it's because i really fall in love with you
i just have a simple hope, wishes
we can together long time that we hope
i just dont want you go away from me
i need you
i miss you
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment